MTN Uganda Limited is an equal opportunity employer and is seeking to recruit a competent individual to fill the following Position;
Job Title: Manager – Subscriber Registration
Reports to: Senior Manager – Subscriber Registration
Division: Customer Experience
No. of Vacancies: 1
Main Job Functions:
- Effective monitoring of all day-to-day activities and queues to ensure that service goals are achieved across all the Subscriber verification operations.
- Managing the KYC verification process risks for Subscribers /Agents /Partners and Merchants; ensuring that the necessary checks and controls (risk, fraud etc.) are functioning within the process
- Maintain knowledge of regulatory and legal requirements relevant to the role, promoting compliance within the team.
- Service delivery to key Commercial functions (S&D, EBU, FINCO), to facilitate new subscriber acquisition, SIM swap, KYC update and KYC verification.
- Assume first-line Management of Subscriber verification Supervisors to ensure that they achieve their full potential
- Staff performance management, in line with Company objectives and schedule.
- Provide monitoring and coaching and support to Subscriber Verification Supervisors.
- Process development, review, and optimization to continuously improve the quality of output.
- Accountable for the management of subscriber registration information (both digital and physical KYC documents).
- Work cross-functionally with Corporate Services, Risk/Compliance, and Internal Audit functions to maintain overall compliance to regulatory requirements.
- Develop and provide quality management reports
- Key stakeholder and SLA management
- Bachelor’s degree in Business discipline.
- 3- 5 years’ experience in a Service environment at a Leadership level
- Computer proficiency, with high levels of spreadsheet and other data-analysis capabilities
- Information and records management
- Excellent inter-personal skills
- Attention to detail
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Ability to take timely and informed decisions
- Good communication skills
- Willingness to work under a high-demand environment with competing deadlines and priorities
- Flexibility and ability to work under minimum appreciation
- Exposure to a compliance environment would be an added advantage
- Ability to work in a cross-functional manner
MTN Uganda Limited has the obligation to safeguard its employees through providing a working environment that is safe and without risk to the health of its employees. MTN has a Vaccination policy for all its employees to be fully vaccinated against MTN Covid-19 in order to work from its offices and premises. Female applicants are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ush50000000 USD 0-ush50000000 Month
- Address Kampala, Kampala, Uganda