Job title: Manager- Inventory
Reports to: Country Head
Ensure all warehouse and inventory operations and activities run smoothly from the time of delivery of raw materials to the time of exporting to the final client.
Key Result Areas
Inventory Manager Job Responsibilities:
· Oversees team of inventory or warehouse employees.
· Manages inventory tracking system to record deliveries, shipments and stock levels.
· Evaluates deliveries, shipments and product levels to improve inventory control procedures.
· Analyzes daily product and supply levels to anticipate inventory problems and shortages.
· Manages schedules of employees, deliveries, and shipments to optimize operations.
· Communicates with inventory employees to meet business goals and address personnel issues.
· Develops business relationships with suppliers and clients.
· Proposes strategies to reduce costs and improve procedures of supply chain logistics.
· Monitor’s demand and analyzes data to anticipate future supply and logistical needs.
· Reports on inventory levels, supply chain progress, procedural efficiency, and personnel issues to upper management.
· Manages the recruitment and training of new inventory employees.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
5-8 years in Agri Commodity Exports, Manufacturing, Food processing.
Education and experience
· Bachelor’s degree in business, logistics, supply chain management or similar
· Minimum of five years of experience in a similar role
· Experience working with inventory management software and forecasting strategies.
· Experience conducting tracking and data analysis
· Product and inventory management certification a plus
· Preferably well versed in SAP MM ( S4 HANA)
. Experience in collateral management.
How to apply
Submit application and CV only to: HR@agrieximfze.com not later than 27th -Nov-2021.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ush50000000 UGX 0-ush50000000 Month
- Address Kampala, Kampala, Uganda