About the Company
Swiss Africa Aid is an organisation that exists for helping the poor who are neglected and affected in the society. Those who require more urgent or life-threatening emergency treatment should be treated in hospitals that have the necessary knowledge, systems, and resources to maximise their chances of survival and recovery.
The safe and inclusive cities 2 programme goal is to ensure that Adolescents and young people (age 15-24) living in 5 informal settlements in Gulu and Jinja; grow up in safe and resilient urban communities that respect their rights and offer equal opportunities for all regardless of gender.
The main purpose of this position is to oversee SAIC-2 MERL activities and specific data requirement for the project as well as tracking and reporting on outcomes and impact of the activities.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• County M&E department management
• Technical advising your team
• DNO programme and MERL focal points
• Urban program team members as appropriate to ensure synergy and integration of project interventions
• Implementing partners and Stakeholders,
• Youth-led organizations / CBOs, • Local authorities direct management
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- A university degree in social sciences, development studies, statistics, economics or related field, such as operations research, quantitative analysis, etc.
- Proven experience with M&E methods and approaches, planning and implementation of M&E systems, information/data analysis and report writing in education programmes
- Thorough familiarity with principles and current approaches to M&E using both quantitative and qualitative methods;
- Demonstrated M&E field experience: skilled in collecting, manipulating, synthesizing and analyzing data
- Excellent computer skills
How To Apply
- Salary Offer 0-ush50000000 USD 0-ush50000000 Month
- Address Gulu, Gulu, Uganda