The Learning and Development Manager will be required to understand the learning and development requirements of the Bank, its various products, business processes, develop effective working relationships with the key stakeholders by developing, coordinating, delivering, and evaluating effective learning interventions across a range of business areas.
The Learning and Development Manager will report to the Head of Human Resources.
- Design and implement the Bank’s staff development policy and ensure that the Bank’s learning and development program is implemented and evaluated according to plan such that there is continuous improvement in standards of performance.
- Establish strong partnerships with the business teams to gain a strong understanding of current business issues and opportunities to develop & implement high impact learning & development programs in line with business needs and priorities.
- Identify cross functional and cross category staff training and learning and development needs throughout the Bank focused on continuous improvement.
- Develop and implement the training strategy. Manage the development and execution of Training Needs Analysis (TNA), training calendar and training delivery.
- Develop learning, development and talent plans and budgets in line with the TNA.
- Develop, review, and maintain training curriculum, content, material documents, manuals, aids, tools, and media.
- Act as a consultant and or internal advisor to internal customers on Learning and development issues.
- Manage the KCB Uganda Succession Planning framework.
- Provide various communication and implementation guidelines to enable the learning organization and culture across KCB Uganda
- Create and define necessary competencies and skill requirements for the different job profiles.
- Manage the mentoring and coaching for Performance Program and coordinate the Graduate Trainee program.
- Oversee the implementation of KCB Uganda HR change management initiatives that pertain to staff development.
- Collating feedback on completed training to evaluate and measure results and make improvements where required.
- Good appreciation of alignment of learning interventions to business strategy.
- Ability to conceptualize, challenge the status quo and drive improvements.
- Strong business acumen; understanding business implications of decisions.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to work independently, efficiently, and effectively.
- Excellent planning, organization, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent presentation and reporting skills.
- Creative with great execution and follow through.
- HR subject matter expert.
- Self-driven and flexible to long working hours.
- Stress tolerance.
- Ability to work with teams to drive and deliver results.
- Proficient in MS Office with good knowledge of the latest Learning & Developments trends & software.
Education And Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Industrial Psychology, Social Science.
- A Masters or Postgraduate in Human Resources will be an added advantage.
- At-least 3 to 5 years’ experience in the field of Training and development in a reputable organization.
- At-least 2 years’ experience in consulting, job analysis, design and/or evaluation.
- Experience in Performance Management.
- Experience in Talent and Succession Management programs.
- Existing knowledge of effective learning and development methods and experience with e-learning platforms and practices
- Experience in project management and budgeting
How to apply:
If your career ambitions match the requirements of this exciting career opportunity, please visit our website https://ug.kcbgroup.com/about/careers and use the link below to log in to our Recruitment portal to submit your application with a detailed CV. Your cover letter should explain what you believe you can offer KCB Bank Uganda. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To be considered, you must have submitted your application by 25th August 2022
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ush50000000 UGX 0-ush50000000 Month
- Address Kampala, Kampala, Kampala, Kampala, Uganda