Job Summary: The Position holder will provide quality laboratory services at Entebbe Hospital, for patient care; training; research and health systems strengthening
- Bachelor’s Degree in Biomedical Laboratory Technology/Medical Laboratory Sciences
- Registration with allied health professional council
- Possession of an valid APL.
- Training or experience in ISO 15189, GCLP implementation.
- Postgraduate training in Biomedical Sciences, Management and Laboratory Quality Management.
Job related experience and knowledge:
- 3 years’ experience in carrying out Lab work and in a busy medical laboratory.
How to apply
Interested persons who meet the requirements should apply through the Mildmay Uganda online job application system which can be accessed via this link Click Here to Apply Only candidates with complete information, and who meet the specified job requirements will be contacted.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ush50000000 UGX 0-ush50000000 Month
- Address Kampala, Kampala, Kampala, Kampala, Uganda