Job Location: Masaka Site & Head Office.
Reporting to: Study Coordinator
Contract Terms: One year (Renewable)
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain the AMBSO Laboratory work spaces according to the recommended standards.
- Take lead in laboratory supply chain planning, forecasting and monitoring.
- Work with the clinic staff to collect biological specimens. • Carry out laboratory testing of samples.
- Oversee the proper transportation and storage of samples as recommended by the manufacturer.
- Ensuring proper preparation, packing and transfer of samples to destined referral Laboratories.
- Recording results of Laboratory evaluations.
- Keeping record of all Laboratory activities and results for study participants.
- Perform Laboratory quality control and assurance.
- Ensuring strict safety procedures and safety checks.
- Maintain accountability logs for all the tests conducted.
- Ensure proper maintenance of equipment and any allocated resources.
o A Minimum of a Diploma in Medical Laboratory Sciences from a recognized Institution.
o At least 2 years working experience in a research setting, with good knowledge of research ethics.
o Must be registered with the Allied Health Professionals Council.
o Possession of a valid practicing license.
o Up to date GLP/GCP/HSP training certificates.
o Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
How to Apply:
Qualified and interested applicants should submit their application letter, valid academic documents and detailed resume (CV) with three recognizable referees to: Uro Care-AMBSO office-Nansana. (Behind Bukomero Seven sisters building, Nakuule Zone). Emails: email@example.com. (PDF file only). Applications should be handed in not later than 5:00pm 15th October, 2021.
NB: Please clearly indicate the Research site that you are applying for (either Masaka or Hoima)
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ush50000000 UGX 0-ush50000000 Month
- Address Masaka, Uganda