Position holder will work with the laboratory manager to develop the laboratory research business goals, plans, strategies, and targets of the research business initiatives of the Laboratory. The Laboratory Research Coordinator is the internal operational contact and supervisor for research done at the Mildmay Uganda Laboratory
- Candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Biomedical Laboratory Technology/Medical Laboratory Sciences or equivalent;
- a valid practicing license;
- Postgraduate training in Biomedical Sciences,
- Management and Laboratory Quality Management and Certificate in ISO 15189 GCLP implementation.
The successful candidate will have at least 5 years’ experience working in public health laboratory service delivery in Uganda with a broad knowledge base of clinical laboratory operations, clinical science issues, research study protocols and grant process activities including quality assurance monitoring requirements.
How to apply
Interested persons who meet the requirements should apply through the Mildmay Uganda online job application system which can be accessed via this link Click Here to Apply Only candidates with complete information, and who meet the specified job requirements will be contacted.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ush50000000 UGX 0-ush50000000 Month
- Address Wakiso, Uganda