To carry out basic laboratory tests for diagnosis of diseases with focus on Gene Xpert testing and other HIV/AIDS related tests.
- Preparing laboratory reagents and stains for routine investigations;
- Conduct Gene Xpert tests and reporting at the supported facility
- Carry out basic laboratory tests and submit reports to Laboratory Technicians/Technologists;
- Observe safety and quality assurance practices in laboratories;
- Cleaning laboratory equipment regularly;
- Requisitioning necessary supplies for laboratory work and keeping records of stock;
- Participating in SLIPTA activities;
- Supporting EQA activities in relation to HIV DTS, TB, Gene Xpert and CD4;
- Compiling and submitting daily and periodic laboratory reports;
- Ensure Safe disposal of Laboratory wastes;
- Must have a Certificate in Medical Laboratory Techniques from a recognized Training Institution.
- Must be registered and licensed with the Allied Health Professionals Council.
- Concern for quality and standards of Laboratory services;
- Result orientation;
- Communicating effectively; and
- Good Time management
- Willingness to work and live in rural areas is required
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ush50000000 UGX 0-ush50000000 Month
- Address Kampala, Kampala, Uganda