Job Title: Key Account Manager-Regional Sales
Reporting to: Senior Manager Large Enterprise
Division – Enterprise Business Unit
No. of Vacancies: 2
Mission/ Core purpose of the Job
To develop and implement strategic plans to grow regional Enterprise sales, managing and strengthening client relationships, identifying new business opportunities, and coordinating with internal teams to deliver on client expectations in the region. The goal is to contribute in sustaining and growing our business to achieve long-term success.
Key Performance Areas: Core, essential responsibilities / outputs of the position (KPA’s)
- Set, deliver and track sales targets as aligned with company business objectives
- Develope and maintain excellent knowledge and understanding of our business, offerings, competitors, and industry.
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs/and requirements and identifying new opportunities with your region.
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Generate new sales using existing and potential customer networks.
- Developing trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients to ensure Account retention.
- Managing a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities
- Act as the point of contact and handle customers’ individual needs
- Provide superior customer service and ensuring client satisfaction
- Communicating and coordinating with internal teams to deliver solutions
- Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust
- Prepare regular performance reports to management using key account metrics
Job Requirements (Education, Experience and Competencies)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management/ Engineering or computer Science
- 3-5 years’ experience in Account Management in a busy a large commercial enterprise
- Exercise excellent judgement, integrity and discretion at all times
- Organized, self-motivated and should have initiative
- Results orientation
- Team player
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ush50000000 UGX 0-ush50000000 Month
- Address Kampala, Kampala, Uganda