Job: Inventory and Material Manager
Doctor’s Case medicals LTD is a privately owned company with limited liability that was incorporated in Uganda in 2017 with major interest in entrepreneurial participation along the health care value chain we are looking for a person to fill the vacant position .
Reports to: Director Medical Services
Supervises: Dispensers, store keepers
- Provides leadership and overall supervision of the inventory management process
- On a monthly basis, generates inventory performance report that is presented to management for proper planning.
- Be a steward to any of the products, medicine, equipment or other items that belong to the company. Reports appropriately and timely any damages or loss of inventory.
- In a timely manner, assess and project inventory needs, generates orders for drug and medical sundries and or other products to avoid stock outs or over stocking.
- Receives inventory, enter it into the electronic systems and regularly generates discrepancy reports and follows up on supplies.
- Keep records of all consumed inventory for management’s reference
- Leads and participates in monthly stock taking exercise, generates reports and addresses discrepancies timely.
- Routinely generates inventory expiry schedules to avoid financial loss.
- Generates a monthly stock reconciliation report and submits to the Director medical services.
- Participates and supports strategic planning
- Technically supports dispensers on good dispensing practices and other operational functions.
- Depending on the objectives of the company at any specific time, management may allocate/delegate any duties including change of a duty station.
Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized institution of training.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ush50000000 UGX 0-ush50000000 Month
- Address Rukungiri, Uganda