Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop internal audit policies and strategies for the organization.
- Carry out systematic reviews of all systems and internal controls as per the established policies, procedures, rules and regulations.
- Vouch payment and other documents before processes are completed.
- Prepare annual stock taking instructions.
- Participate in the annual stock taking exercise to ensure the Organization’s assets are safeguarded.
- Carry out management audits and participate in physical inspection and verification of assets during Board survey.
- Carry out spot checks on stock records and physical stores.
- Arrange for annual audit exercises and investigations as may be required.
- Participate in Procurement Committee meetings.
- Prepare periodic internal audit reports and the Annual Audit Reports.
- Liaise with the senior management on all audit matters relating to the Organization.
- Promote a positive corporate culture and image of the Organization.
Qualifications and experience
A Master’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or MBA with a bias in Auditing plus Professional Qualifications in Accounting, Auditing, Chartered Accounting Chartered Certified Accounting, Certified Accountant CPA (T), CPA (K), or CPA (U) or other related professional qualification. • 5 years of experience in auditing with five (2) years at senior level.
Skills and Competencies:
Computer skills, analytical skills, communication skills, management skills, conflict resolution, negotiation skills, networking skills, planning skills, team-building skills, report writing skills, supervisory skills, ability to work under pressure, ability to work in multi-cultural environment and paying attention to detail.
All applications must be addressed to the office of the Medical Director, Kumi Hospital. Attach your CV, cover letter, and confidential letters from two referees and relevant academic documents as a single PDF document.
Deadline for receiving applications is: Friday November 25, 2022; 5:00pm
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. The list of shortlisted candidates will be displayed on the Kumi Hospital Noticeboard
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ush50000000 USD 0-ush50000000 Month
- Address Kumi, Kumi, Uganda