Duration: 60 – 120 working days
Location: Kampala, Uganda (local position)
Reports to: FHI 360 IT Officer
FHI 360 is seeking to recruit for an IT officer to support the smooth running of the FHI360 computer systems and ensure 100% functionality of the electronic systems. This will include supporting documentation of the right requirements, specifications, and costs for needed equipment to support implementation of EVD activities. Reporting to the Monitoring and Evaluation Officer/designated supervisor at the KCCA, and working with division and Health facility teams, the IT officer will have the following roles and responsibilities:
• Manage information technology equipment (laptops, tablets, MIFIS) used during the program implementation.
• Plan, organize, control, and evaluate electronic system operations
• Provide IT technical support to EVD response field staff through coaching on the use of different IT equipment.
• Deploy databases onto the FHI 360 portal to support online data management and reporting.
• Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems for EVD data bases
• Support upgrade and servicing of the different IT equipment.
• Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
• Audit IT data management and reporting systems and assess their outcomes
• Preserve assets, information security and control structure
Required Experience & Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in information technology/ Computer science; at least 5 years of progressively responsible work experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
• Completed degree(s) from an accredited institution that are above the minimum education requirement may be substituted for experience on a year for year basis
• Experience in the use of Open Data Kit (ODK) platform
How to apply
Interested and Qualified, Submit your applications to Uganda.firstname.lastname@example.org not later than Friday 25th, November 2022
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ush50000000 USD 0-ush50000000 Month
- Address Kampala, Kampala, Uganda