MTN Mobile Money Uganda Limited is an equal opportunity employer and is seeking to recruit competent individuals to fill the following Position.
Job Title: Information Systems Auditor
Reporting to: Head – Internal Audit & Forensic Services
Division – Internal Audit & Forensic Services
No. of Vacancies: 1
Mission/ Core purpose of the Job
The Information Systems Auditor will provide reasonable assurance on the adequacy and effectiveness of systems controls through executing technology, networks, and information security audits with strict adherence to MTN internal audit standards and methodologies. The job holder will support Internal Audit and Forensic Services data analytics needs in continuous controls monitoring and investigations.
Main Job Functions:
- Plan and execute technology, security, networks, and operational audit engagements in accordance with MTN audit methodology
- Execute and coordinate continuous controls monitoring including through the effective use of proactive data analytics via SQL, ACL and MS Excel.
- Assess inherent and residual technology, operational and fraud risks in the company’s business through identification and evaluation of risks.
- Prepare audit reports with value-adding recommendations to enable the business adequately and effectively manage key risks.
- Support investigation of fraud incidents by planning, conducting, reporting, and documenting investigations.
- Follow up on recommendations made from audits and investigations to support timely implementation by management.
Job Requirements (Education, Experience and Competencies)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or Business Computing.
- Professional qualification in Internal Audit – CISA.
- CISM, CFE is an added advantage.
- A minimum of 3 years’ Internal Audit progressive experience in Fintech, banking, or Telecom environments
- Proficiency in big data analytics using SQL, ACL and MS Excel.
- Proven fraud detection and investigation experience is an added advantage.
Other Skills & Attributes:
- Demonstration of positive independent, objective attitude
- Excellent verbal, non-verbal and written communication skills
- Relationship building, team spirit and customer focus
MTN Mobile Money Uganda Limited has the obligation to safeguard its employees through providing a working environment that is safe and without risk to the health of its employees. MTN has a Vaccination policy for all its employees to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 in order to work from its offices and premises.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ush50000000 USD 0-ush50000000 Month
- Address Kampala, Kampala, Uganda