POSITION – HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER (1 POST)
• Bachelor’s degree in HR management, business administration, or a related field
• Proven experience as an HR recruiter and trainer, with a minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build relationships with candidates and employees at all levels.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and HR software programs
2.3 Key Responsibilities:
• Develop and implement effective recruitment strategies, screen resumes, conduct interviews, and evaluate candidates to ensure a high-quality recruitment process.
• Design and deliver training programs to meet the company’s needs and improve employee performance.
• Prepare and present reports on recruitment and training activities to management as required.
• Collaborate with other departments to ensure a seamless and effective onboarding process for new employees.
• The Contract shall be for a specific task (Construction period).
1.5 Job type
• Full-time employment.
1.6 Work Rotation
• As per labor law.
1.7 Place of Work
Interested individuals with the capacity and willingness to work with CPP in the position mentioned above at EACOP should send their application and CV to CPP Human Resource Office through e-mail: email@example.com on or before 17:00 hours East African Time (EAT), 10th April 2023. The subject of the email should be CPP-PROC-UG-20230310_Job Application for CLOs/HROs _NAME.
WOMEN ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
The deadline for Applications shall be 30 days from the day of advertisement.
NOTICE: NO HIRING AT THE GATE!
Application is completely free, do not pay to apply or to get a job! For inquiries (working hours): (+256)763182580 Issued On this 10th March 2023 by Human Resource Officer (China Petroleum Pipeline Engineering Co., Ltd.)
- Salary Offer 300000 - 5000000 USD 300000 - 5000000 Month
- Address Kampala, Kampala, Uganda