Job: Human Resource Manager
Doctor’s Case medicals LTD is a privately owned company with limited liability that was incorporated in Uganda in 2017 with major interest in entrepreneurial participation along the health care value chain. we are looking for a person to fill a vacant position.
Reports to: C.E.O
Supervises: Human resource assistant
- Consistently guiding on recruitment, orientation and retention of human resources.
- Maintaining a smooth onboarding process.
- Training, counseling and facilitate couching of company staff staff.
- Resolving conflicts among staff through positive and professional mediation.
- Carrying out necessary administrative duties.
- Conducting performance and wage or bonus reviews.
- Developing clear policies and ensuring policy awareness.
- Creating clear and concise HR reports.
- Maintaining and reporting on workplace health and safety compliance.
- Handling workplace investigations, disciplinary and termination procedures.
- Maintaining employee and workplace privacy.
- Tracking and Managing leave for staff
- Maintaining an accurate record of staff bio information, training and license
- Coordinates staff appraisal
Bachelor’s Degree or master’s degree in Human resource Management
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ush5000000 UGX 0-ush5000000 Month
- Address Rukungiri, Uganda