Job Description & Summary
At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We’re a network of firms in 155 countries with over 327,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services.
A career in our Human Resources, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference at PwC by helping to fully leverage the skills and talents of all our people. In consultation with the Human Resource Manager, the Human Resource Associate provides support to Lines of Services in implementing Human Resource strategies, policies, and programs that contribute to making the firm an employer of choice. This enables the firm to deliver excellent client service.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Human Resource Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers while supporting the Human Capital Manager in delivering general Human Resource functions including but are not limited to:
- Talent Management
- Performance management
- Employee wellness & well being
- Employee relations
- Absence Management
- HR Information System and physical records management
- Learning and Development
- Compensation & Benefits
- People Engagement
- Reporting /Data analytics
- Stakeholder Management
- Global Mobility (Visa Handling/ Processing/ Immigration)
The Human Resource Associate will also be expected to:
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner – verbally and in the materials produced
- Build and maintain an internal and external network.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
- Provide professional guidance and direction to work teams on staff policies and procedures
- Demonstrate technical and professional knowledge backed by a good working knowledge of the PwC range of service offerings
- Be directly responsible for the safekeeping of own work equipment, staff function’s information, document and productivity.
- Be self-driven and able to conduct independent research
- Good computer skills – Word, Excel, Power point, Access Database management
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Negotiation/Influencing and Counselling skills
- Pro-activeness and being an efficient communicator with strong interpersonal skills.
- Sound analytical reasoning.
- Time management.
- Public speaking and presentation abilities
- The ability to multi task with minimal supervision and demonstrate discretion in discharging assigned responsibilities.
- A strong desire to meet business needs by effectively managing staff expectations.
- Ability to deal with and resolve multiple human resources issues for different groupings/settings objectively
- Ability to analyse, interpret and use data to support people related make decisions
Additional application instructions
- A relevant degree in Human Resource Management, Industrial & Organizational Psychology, Sociology, or related field
- A post graduate qualification in Human Resource Management will be an added advantage
- A minimum of two years’ experience in HR administration or a related area in an engaging environment
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required: Bachelor Degree – Human Resource Management
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Job Posting End Date : April 1, 2023
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
- Salary Offer 300000 - 5000000 USD 300000 - 5000000 Month
- Address Kampala, Kampala, Uganda