PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
To perform strategic, administrative, financial management, business development and support roles by organizing and supervising banking services and operations related functions and activities. Interfaces with key stake holders in the financial sector, set and review policies, procedures and ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations. The incumbent works with substantial independent authority involving the establishment and maintenance of banking arrangement and services, and managing functions that have extensive countrywide network.
MAIN JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• To plan, oversee, manage and direct banking operations of Maintain the Balance sheet and capital adequacy ratios within BUBL. target and regulation.
• To design, develop and regularly review the bank’s operations Develop, coordinate the annual budgeting process, periodically policies and procedures. report on performance against budget, examine variances to budget and provide explanations for remedial action.
• To re-engineer business processes to ensure improved operations, customer service quality and cost effectiveness.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in banking Microfinance, Economics, Commerce or any other related field.
• A masters in Business related discipline is an added advantage.
• Minimum of 10 years of experience in banking operations in a regulated financial institution, 5 of which should be at management level.
SKILS & COMPETENCIES
• Ability to develop business continuity and recovery plans to protect business operations in the event of major crises that could result in huge losses.
• Ability to collaborate with key stakeholders to develop best practices for successful banking operations.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 120
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should email their application letter, Curriculum Vitae, and copies of relevant academic documents, IN PDF FILE mentioning the job title as the subject matter to email@example.com NOT later than Friday 23rd February, 2024 All applications should be addressed to the Head Human Resource, BRAC Uganda Bank Ltd.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Salary Offer 100000 - 5000000 UGX 100000 - 5000000 Month
- Address Kampala, Kampala, Uganda