About the Networks Graduate Trainee position
We are looking for self-directed individuals with a passion for technology, collaboration, and creative problem-solving. The trainees will gain valuable professional skills and be exposed to a large range of networking equipment and technologies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implementing projects to improve support platforms in use
- Develop and refine scripts used to monitor and configure equipment
- Assist with troubleshooting issues and provide technical support
- Bachelors Degree in Telecommunications engineering, or Electrical engineering or Electronic engineering or Computer engineering
- You should have graduated within the last two years or awaiting graduation
- 1st or 2nd class upper degree.
- Faculty recommendations will also be highly considered.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Analytical skills
- Attention to Detail.
- Proactive, Passionate and results oriented.
- Eager to research and develop self
- Knowledge of radio waves and radio propagation, Excel, CS and PS, in GSM, CDMA, WCDMA, UMTS, GPRS
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ush50000000 UGX 0-ush50000000 Month
- Address Kampala, Kampala, Uganda