JOB TITLE: GEOLOGIST SPECIALIST (1 VACANCY)
REPORTS TO: GEOSCIENCES MANAGER
JOB PURPOSE: TO BE THE GEOLOGICAL FOCAL POINT WITHIN A MULTIDISCIPLINARY SUBSURFACE TEAM, RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPREHENSIVE ANALYSIS AND INTERPRETATION OF GEOSCIENCE DATA TO GENERATE ECONOMICALLY JUSTIFIED INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES FOR THE COMPANY.
a) Bachelor’s Degree in Petroleum Geosciences or other relevant degree b) Master’s Degree in Petroleum Geosciences will be an added advantage
UNOC will ONLY consider online applications submitted through her website on the careers portal at
All applications should be submitted not later than Friday 7th October 2022 by 17:00 hours (5:00pm EAT).
1) Applicants are required to scan and attach CERTIFIED copies of the required academic documents e.g. Degree, Transcript, Diploma, A-level and O-level certificates
2) Applications without Certified academic documents will not be considered.
3) Attach a copy of the Curriculum Vitae
4) Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted, and any form of lobbying will lead to automatic disqualification
5) Please forward any inquiries regarding this advert to firstname.lastname@example.org call telephone number +256 312 444 600. UNOC is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants from the Albertine Graben are encouraged to apply.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ush50000000 UGX 0-ush50000000 Month
- Address Kampala, Kampala, Kampala, Kampala, Uganda