Grace Clean Energy & Water Limited seeks to employ an ambitious, experienced, and trustworthy General Manager / Senior Salesperson with excellent leaderships skills at our offices in Kampala (Industrial Area).
Your duties and responsibilities will include selling our entire product range to prospective customers in various industry sectors such as NGOs, businesses/offices (such as hotels, restaurants, factories), farms, hospitals and medical clinics and to our main existing customer base, schools and learning institutions. You must have a solid sales track record and the ability to personally generate revenues.
(You are NOT managing sales agents in the field. We are NOT a B2C company.)
The sales targets to be achieved are at least UGX 20 – UGX 25 million worth of products per month. Monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets shall be agreed and must be met within the agreed timeframe.
Please visit our website before applying.
General Manager’s Tasks and Responsibilities
• Manage and motivate a small team. Our current team of 6 persons requires a few hours a daily supervision to make sure tasks are completed effectively and efficiently. The Techician Team is very independent so your primary responsibility will be supporting the small sales team and customer service representatives. As GM and Senior Salesperson, you are expected to set an example by excelling at closing large purchase orders.
• Educate and convince existing and prospective customers to purchase our water purification solutions, backup power sets and solar powered systems. We also sell stainless steel and PVC water tanks, water pumps and genuine high quality spare parts.
• Answer customers’ questions regarding product pricing, availability, product features and benefits.
• Prepare relevant Case Studies to fully illustrate the advantages of our water purifiers versus buying bottled water, plus the added benefits of drinking clean water.
• Emphasize how our solutions can save the prospective customer money and time and enhance their health and lifestyle.
• Identify opportunities to increase B2B revenues by submitting proposals and quotations to prospective customers;
• Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales quotas. Sales track record is a MUST. A minimum sales quota is expected for each month, each quarter and each year;
• Contact prospective customers and develop promising leads. Meet with the decision maker at the targeted entity to present our products and follow up with a signed purchase order. Closing sales leads is a requirement. Do not apply if you cannot close a sale yourself.
• Maintain contact lists and follow up with customers to main current and active relationships. We work with the CRM software, VTIGER! Experience with a leading CRM software package is a definite plus;
• Assist the CEO in the development and execution of viable and effective sales and marketing strategies.
• Submit weekly reports to the CEO and attend weekly Zoom Meetings with the CEO.
Sales Executive Background/Requirements
• Sales experience and an excellent track record are key. We expect you have a relevant network so that you can hit the ground running and deliver results your first month.
• University degree in Sales & Marketing or Business Administration is preferable and advantageous. A university degree and command of the English language is required.
• At least four years of selling experience with a successful track record. Please indicate your quarterly and annual sales achievements.
• Connections with prospective customers in our target customer groups are required.
• Relationships with NGOs and local municipalities leaders/decisions makers is a definite plus
• Experience selling water purifiers (high capacity machines sold to businesses, not consumers), solar-powered systems and back up power sets is a definite plus.
• Effective communication skills – both written and oral.
• Fast learner and passion for sales, excellent leadership skills
• Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
• Strong negotiation and sound consultative selling skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Knowledge of MS Office
• Hands-on experience with CRM Salesforce software or a similar CRM software is a definite plus.
• Please do not apply if you have a side business. We seek only dedicated, loyal and honest candidates.
Benefits for Senior Sales & Business Development Executive
• Market competitive monthly base salary – depending on your sales experience and proven track record to generate revenues.
• Sales Commissions– if you are an effective and successful salesperson, you can more than double your monthly base salary.
• Discretionary bonus paid annually. This bonus is paid once a year and is an extra reward for outstanding performance and teamwork.
• Company mobile phone and laptop.
• Simple breakfast is provided when working at the office – Monday to Friday.
• Company Uniform
• Airtime and Data Allowance
• Annual salary increases when sales targets are consistently achieved.
• Opportunity to become a shareholder in GCEWL after three years.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
If you seek to work at a professionally managed and teamwork oriented company with significant growth potential, please send your CV, cover letter and current salary by 23rd February 2024 to Ms. Dinese Hannewald, Chief Executive Officer and owner of Grace Clean Energy & Water Limited. email@example.com
If you qualify, you will be invited for an interview. The first screening will be by Zoom and if you are selected as a finalist (only 5 candidates), we will interview you at our offices in the Industrial Area in Kampala.
All correspondence and CVs will be held in strict confidence.
- Salary Offer 100000 - 5000000 UGX 100000 - 5000000 Month
- Address Kampala, Kampala, Uganda