Job: Program Accountant
Organization: Covenant Mercies Uganda
Duty Station: Uganda
About US: Covenant Mercies Uganda is a non-government organization working with orphaned and other valuable children in the district of Tororo. They wish to see orphaned children, rise above poverty and become positive stewards of their gifts and resources to the Glory of God.
Job Summary: The Program Accountant has responsibility for all Accounting functions and financial administration matters in the office, including Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll, Bank Accounts Reconciliation, Projects Accounting, Asset Management, inventory Records maintenance and Audit preparation. Candidate must be a mature Christian, have at least three years of accounting experience, and demonstrate attention to detail, confidentiality, good spreadsheet skills, conversant with use of QuickBooks software, and able to multi-task and work independently, in addition, the role will provide research support for new and ongoing projects initiatives and support administrative staff as a team member.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a degree in Accounting/Business administration preferable
- Competence in accounting/bookkeeping: good understanding of an accounting principles
- Strong working knowledge of QuickBooks, Microsoft Office
- Excel, Word, Outlook, Gmail & G-Suite
- Detail- oriented.
- Able in multi-task and prioritize.
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in Writing
- Ability to learn quickly, effectively, and retain information.
- A team player with good interpersonal skills
- A committed Christian with credible references vouching for Character and integrity.
How to Apply:
Send your application and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 15th April 2021.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ush5000000 UGX 0-ush5000000 Month
- Address Uganda