Job: Human Resource Officer
Organization: Luuka Plastics Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Head Human Resource & Administration
About US: Luuka Plastics Ltd. is one of the Leading Manufacturer of high quality flexible packaging materials and plastic products in East Africa.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the recruitment and selection roles and processes.
- Plan and implement training and development programs for the Group
- Assist in the performance management roles and responsibilities
- Participate in the employee relations, welfare and disciplinary roles and duties
- Participate in enhancing the environmental health and safety standards of the company
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Human resource management from a recognized institution
- A post Graduate Diploma or Master’s Degree in HRM is an added advantage
- Two years of experience in a manufacturing environment or busy environment.
- Self-motivated, excellent interpersonal, team work, customer care, strong leadership and managerial skills
- Ability to multi-task, flexible, results focused, creative, innovative, analytical, pays attention to details, minimum supervision, professional and an asset to the company
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates with the relevant qualifications and experience should send their application letters, curriculum vitae and copies of academic documents by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org; by quoting the job reference as the email subject. Kindly merge all your documents and send them in one attachment in word or PDF format not exceeding 2MBs.
Deadline: 9th April 2021
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ush5000000 UGX 0-ush5000000 Month
- Address Kampala, Kampala, Uganda