Job: Administrative Assistant (Fresher Jobs)
Organization: American Chamber of Commerce of Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
About US: The American Chamber of Commerce of Uganda is an association that brings together American, multinational and Ugandan businesses with a goal of fostering trade between the United States and Uganda. Our work environment provides a multi-cultural engagement with interaction from professionals and business leaders from various companies and levels.
Job Summary: The Administrative Assistant plays a key role in ensuring smooth operations at all levels at the Chamber.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain proper filing and storage of all records at the office for future use.
- Assist in office procurement process and assets inventory.
- Deliver invitations and letters of different nature to various partner organizations when need arises.
- Work with Company Secretary to ensure Annual Returns are filed in a timely manner.
- Respond to all queries on email, telephone and in person on general AmCham matters.
- Ensure that the office is in good supply of the requirements for it to run smoothly.
- Assist in developing letters for all membership renewals for each new year and ensure members receive their renewal reminders and follow up for payments.
- Develop topics for discussion in the monthly CEO and Evening Forum panel discussions.
- Ensure that all the administrative and logistical requirements at meetings, webinars and events are in order including Thanksgiving Celebrations and any other special events.
- Handle the payment process from inception to closure.
- Look out for opportunities that AmCham can take advantage for partnerships.
- Other tasks as maybe assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a University Degree from a recognized University in Administration, Management, Business, Social Science, or other relevant field.
- One year of relevant experience in office administration
- Reporting Skills, People Management, Analytical Skills, Administrative Writing Skills, Microsoft Office Skills, Managing Processes, Organization, Analyzing Information, Professionalism, Problem Solving, Supply Management, Inventory Control, Verbal Communication and Good command of the English Language
- Knowledge of appropriate software including: Microsoft Word, Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint.
How to Apply:
All candidates should send a Cover Letter, Curriculum Vitae and Academic Documents
Applications should be sent to [email protected] These should be clearly marked with the name of applicant
Deadline: 16th April 2021
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ush50000000 UGX 0-ush50000000 Month
- Address Kampala, Kampala, Uganda