Position & Grade: Finance Officer Accounts Receivables
Reports to: Assistant Manager Accounts Receivables
Summary Role: The Finance Officer will be responsible for managing invoice processing process for the company’s customers.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1) Preparation of customer invoices
2) Performing customer reconciliations
3) Manage all receipts from customers by posting them into SAP ERP
4) Regular reviewing of the customer ageing reports for accuracy and reliability.
5) Enforcing the company’s agreed customer payment terms and credit limits
6) Maintenance of schedules supporting output VAT for all invoices
7) Support the business with periodic stock-taking exercise to ascertain stock amounts against available records
8) Performing all Month end closure routines around accounts receivables.
9) Reviewing and posting customer bank receipts, expenses and other transactions in SAP
10) Preparing AR related daily, weekly and month end reporting
11) Maintaining a good control environment by responding to and closing audit queries in a timely manner.
12) Engage and actively contribute to departmental initiatives e.g. Eagle way initiatives etc.
13) Any adhoc activity as need arises.
Working Relationship and work Environment:
a) Working with the entire staff and departments in Movit
b) Maintain good relations with key associates and company external stakeholders
c) Office based and ability to manage urgent demands
d) Ability to meet deadlines and exhibit highest degree of flexibility in terms of working time
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
a) Bachelor’s’ degree in Accounting, Business Administration or any other relevant field
b) Should have attained at least level two of CPA/ACCA as an advantage
c) Analytical and logical abilities, with a high attention to details
d) Minimum relevant experience of 2 years
e) Excellent computer skills with advanced excel skills
f) Working knowledge of SAP ERP software is an advantage.
g) Excellent knowledge of accounting procedures and general controls with degree of
h) High degree of integrity and confidentiality
i) Interpersonal skill-Ability to relate well with other fellow workmates
j) Leadership skills-Ability to move along with all team members in terms activities execution
k) Communication skills: Ability to pass on proper and efficient work information
l) Ability to work under pressure:
m) Flexibility: Being free and able to handle different tasks as per current need requirement
Interested candidates are invited to apply through our email email@example.com
Deadline for submission of the Employment Application Form is 28th November 2021.
Indicate the Job Title in the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ush50000000 UGX 0-ush50000000 Month
- Address Kampala, Kampala, Uganda