As the dynamic leader of our finance department, you will play a pivotal role in driving operational excellence and financial integrity. Your mission is to not only ensure the seamless execution of finance operations but also to champion robust controls that safeguard the integrity of our financial records.
In this exciting position, you’ll be the go-to expert, offering timely guidance, invaluable information, and unwavering support to inform strategic business decisions. You will report to Finance Manager.
What you will do:
• Finance Operations Ownership
• Oversee the accounts payable process.
• Oversee the Inventory and Consignment process.
• Own the Month-end closure process
• Supervise, support, train and offer guidance to direct reports as well as other staff on best practices and M-Kopa’s finance policy
• Partnership accounting. Develop and maintain bi-lateral relationships with M-Kopa’s material business partners and stakeholders
• Ad-hoc reporting and analysis as assigned majorly in relation to operations.
• Monitor and support the PO process end to end.
• Support in recommendations for process improvements and automations to ensure efficiency in Finance Operations.
• Oversee and monitor Operational actions that have an effect on the reporting
• Full ownership of the General ledger ensuring all transactions and entries are complete, exist and are accurate for all TB lines
• Reviews and Approvals
• General Ledgers control. Journal approvals
• Purchase Orders
• Expense accountabilities
• Bachelor’s Degree in accounting (or its equivalent).
• Member of Professional Accountancy Body – ACCA/CPA preferred
Knowledge and Experience :
• Book keeping and basic accounting principles;
• Intermediate Excel skills;
• Experience in using Finance ERPs , Microsoft Dynamics an added advantage
• At least 2 years Finance Operational experience
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Planning and Organizing
• Entrepreneurial and Commercial Thinking
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Team work
• Attention to detail and ownership
• Team Leadership and management skilss
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Initiative and ability to build relationships
How to Apply
- Salary Offer 300000 - 5000000 UGX 300000 - 5000000 Month
- Address Kampala, Kampala, Uganda