Saferworld is an Independent International Non-governmental Organisation that works to prevent violent conflict and build safer lives. We believe in a world where everyone can lead peaceful, fulfilling lives, free from fear and insecurity. Saferworld has been working in Uganda since 2001. Our main focus has been on supporting civil society involvement in conflict prevention and security provision, conflict and gender-sensitive approaches to development, and advocating stronger national and regional controls on small arms and light weapons.
Saferworld is seeking to recruit a dynamic, qualified, and professional person with a high level of integrity to fill the position below:
Position: Finance and Operations Manager
Reporting: Country Manager
Duty Station: Kampala
Main Job Responsibility shall include but not limited to:
- The effective management of finance, operations and admin staff across the Uganda programme.
- The efficient and transparent management of finances and financial procedures and procurement.
- Developing capacity support and collaborative relationships with Saferworld staff and partners to ensure effective financial and operational management across the board.
- The efficient, transparent and safe management of operations for Saferworld Uganda.
How to apply:
Qualified and Interested applicants are encouraged to fill in an application form obtained from www.saferworld.org.uk/jobs/jobs . For a full job description, please visit the Saferworld website.
Deadline for applications: 24th October 2021 not later than 5:00 pm by Email to: HR at [email protected]. Only successfully shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ush50000000 UGX 0-ush50000000 Month
- Address Kampala, Kampala, Uganda