The position holder will provide finance, administrative and secretarial support to the project office, staff, and to project consultants as appropriate. He/she will participate in drawing of periodic work plans/budgets-in relation to the set targets, account for all the project field funds and ensure proper utilization of project assets and equipment. Develop a database of contact information; maintain distribution lists for various kinds of project communication and schedule all project meetings; attend and take minutes as appropriate.
- Support day to day project activities in the Districts.
- Participate in drawing of periodic work plans/budgets-in relation to the set targets.
- Work with the Districts & project teams to support delivery of comprehensive services.
- Ensure safe custody and account for all the project field funds and ensure proper utilization of project assets and equipment.
- Prepare all mobile money requests for payment processing.
- Develop monthly schedules to allocate use of vehicles.
- Supervise the Transport Assistants and Office Assistant.
- Support in the management of project resources such as human resources, finances, vehicles among others.
- Prepare financial reports on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Assist with all aspects of administrative management, directory maintenance, logistics, equipment inventory and storage.
- Managing inventory of assets and supplies, monitoring critical level of stocks.
- Coordinating between project operating units in resolving day-to-day administrative and operational problems.
- Scheduling and coordinating all appointments and meetings both staff and those for other stakeholders as scheduled.
- Preparing meeting minutes, meeting notes and internal support materials.
- Manages staff Leave schedules and maintain an updated staff project leave tracker
- And any other duties as reasonably assigned
- An undergraduate degree in accounting, business administration, finance, public administration or other related field.
- Working Experience and skills
- Minimum of three years’ experience working in finance in a public, private sector or international NGO environment
- Working experience in institutional development, project management and conversant working with MOH systems.
- Experience in managing US government funds (rules and regulations) will be an added advantage
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ush50000000 UGX 0-ush50000000 Month
- Address Arua, Uganda