- Prepare and present financial reports in an accurate and timely manner. Clearly communicate monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements.
- Coordinate and lead the annual and any statutory compliance audit process.
- Contribute to the annual budgeting and planning process, monitor performance and report material variances to the senior management.
- Manage the organization cash flow and forecast
- Prepare and process monthly payroll ensuring accurate and timely payments.
- Manage and coordinate all finance department processes which include timely vendor invoicing, reconciliation and payments, Bank and GL reconciliations, Customer collections and reconciliation.
- Approval and posting of expenses, ensuring allocation to the correct general ledger.
- Manage bank accounts and monitor transactions and reconciliation, ensuring timely, complete and accurate posting.
- Manage purchase price variance and report on the impact of variable purchase costs for raw materials
- Manage production variances and report daily, weekly and monthly
- Oversee complete and accurate stock takes and analysis of variances in compliance with all stock take procedures.
- Review and approve all vouchers, petty cash disbursements and reconciliation thereof
- Ensure financial data security and integrity.
- Effectively communicate and present the critical finance matters to management
- Contribute to efficient and effective supply chain management.
- Work closely and transparently with all external partners including vendors, credit customers and banks
- Work closely with senior leadership to proactively mitigate financial and legal risks to the organization
- Ensure processes are consistent with standard operating procedures, governance structures and accounting principles.
- Oversee administrative functions to ensure compliance with county and state regulations/licenses
- Participate in recruitment processes of finance staff and general administration of all Java House UG Staff.
- Talent and people management in the finance department
- Other finance & administration duties as they arise.