About the Company
BOYI & BOYI Limited is a social enterprise that was established in 2019, with the goal of reducing the plight of the rural poor in Uganda, particularly the small-scale rural farmers. Our services range from Grain aggregation, Credit services, and Consultancy services to the Ugandan market within the vulnerable target groups.
- To procure sales and manage customer repayments, plus overall customer relationship on behalf of the company
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meet with applicants to obtain information for loan applications and to answer questions about the process.
- Contact prospective customers to present information and explain available services. Explain technical product or service information to customers. Contact current or potential customers to promote products or services.
- Develop prospects from current commercial customers, referral leads, or sales or trade meetings to identify potential customers.
- Make presentations on our products to groups and individuals to attract new clients. Deliver promotional presentations to current or prospective customers.
- Analyse applicants’ financial status, credit risk, and collateral to determine feasibility of granting loans.
- Obtain and compile copies of loan applicants’ loan application documents, credit histories, corporate financial statements, and other financial information.
- Review and update credit and loan files of the client.
- Compute loan schedules as required.
- Work with clients to identify their financial goals and to find ways of reaching those goals.
- Collect payments when they fall due and remind clients when the payments will fall due.
- Negotiate payment arrangements with customers who have delinquent loans.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of an undergraduate diploma in a business discipline.
- Proven experience as a credit officer or similar sales service role in a financial institution
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quotas preferably over the phone
- Working knowledge of relevant computer programs and telephone systems
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in English and Luganda
- Skilled in negotiation and dealing with complaints
- Persistent and results-oriented
- Patient and able to handle customer rejection
- Retainer: Ush.150,000 (Upon achieving initial monthly target)
- 2% on every successfully completed/paid up loan.
- 2,500 on every new customer recruited.
- Medical Insurance
- Performance bonuses
How To Apply
Interested candidates should send their applications and CV to [email protected] not later than 17th September 2021
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ush50000000 UGX 0-ush50000000 Month
- Address Kampala, Kampala, Uganda