Location: Kampala, Uganda (local position)
Duration: 60 – 120 days
Reports to: MCHN EVD Response Team Lead
Provide ongoing support to KCCA Division teams to effectively support implementation of EVD trainings for PFP healthcare facilities, drugs shops, pharmacies, and community level health service providers.
Roles and responsibilities:
• In collaboration with KCCA, assist in coordinating and working with KCCA and other partners supporting the Ebola response to organize and manage EVD trainings in various topics for private health facilities/ drug shops and community pharmacies.
• Support KCCA to compile tailored standardized training materials for private health facilities/ drug shops and community pharmacies within each division in Kampala City.
• In collaboration with KCCA and other partners, assist in development of division-level EVD training plans for private health facilities, pharmacies, drug shops and other community structures not yet reached.
• Compile training reports of all trainings and their accountabilities for private health sector providers.
• Create linkages with other partners supporting KCCA in the EVD response.
Required Experience & Qualifications:
• A bachelor’s degree in medicine, nursing/midwifery, or public health/related disciplines. Experience in training in emergency public health interventions will be an added advantage.
• A master’s degree in public health with specialization in Epidemiology, Health promotion & prevention will be an added advantage.
• 1-2 years’ experience in organizing Continuous Professional Development/Continuous Medical Education events.
• Minimum of 2 years of work experience in public health program implementation.
• Must be registered with their respective professional councils.
• Experience in response to epidemics working with multiple partners will be of added advantage.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and must be able to communicate and coordinate effectively with health facility and division teams.
How to apply
Interested and Qualified, Submit your applications to Uganda.email@example.com not later than Friday 25th, November 2022
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ush50000000 USD 0-ush50000000 Month
- Address Kampala, Kampala, Uganda