Position: EVD Response Data clerks – 20 positions
Duration: 60 – 120 days
Location: Kampala, Uganda (local position)
Reports to: Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
• Support data management for EVD IPC interventions, and case identification and referral trainings to drive strategic planning, resource allocation and targeted technical assistance and supervision to targeted sites.
• Roles and responsibilities:
• Conduct quantification, and ensure availability of EBV data management and reporting tools for the division
• Capture and document data for stocks of IPC materials
• Conduct routine collection, aggregation, and dissemination of EVD response interventions data
• Maintain an up to date daily and weekly tracker for activities conducted, and related performance indicators
• Support mini-surveys and assessments like baseline surveying, site mapping, etc
• Support facilities on the collect data, interpret and use EVD IPC score card data
• Performs any other duties as maybe assigned from time to time
Required Experience & Qualifications
• A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Social Sciences, or information management from a reputable institution.
• 2 years of experience in conducting HMIS, OVC MIS and Covid data management tasks.
• Experience in the use of DHIS2 system to enter client level data at facility is an added advantage.
• Experience using facility and community data management tools
• Good numeracy skills, attention to detail and experience with data entry using the DHIS2 system
• Experience in handling collecting, collating, and managing numerical data
• Data analysis skills
How to apply
Interested and Qualified, Submit your applications to Uganda.firstname.lastname@example.org not later than Friday 25th, November 2022
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ush50000000 USD 0-ush50000000 Month
- Address Kampala, Kampala, Uganda