Main purpose of the job:
Execute delivery of the electronic banking business operations in line with the business plan, policies and procedures.
Duties and responsibilities
1. Ensure timely ATM PIN mailer production and dispatch within 2 working days for Kampala branches and 5 working days for Upcountry branches.
2. Handle all ATM PIN re-issues, ATM deactivations, branch Mobile Money and agent banking PIN resets and activations.
3. Handle and resolve all ATM, MPB, Mobile money and agency banking compliants that are escalated to the unit within existing service level agreements.
4. Ensure seamless flow of Mobile phone banking, Mobile Money and agent banking transactions by doing daily reconciliations and rectifying all anomalies within 48 hours.
5. Review and monitor performance of ATMs, Mobile Phone Banking, Mobile Money and agent banking and prepare periodic reports on the same to the e- banking Manager.
6. Monitor and ensure that all e-banking policies and guidelines are adhered to by all staff handling the product.
7. Escalate all ATM, Pride Mobile, Mobile Money and agent banking related user and technical issues to ICT and/or respective vendors in a timely manner and follow up is done to closure.
• Should have a good track record of integrity, be well organized, reliable, have a passion for e-Banking and be ready to deliver exceptional customer service.
• Should be computer literate, highly motivated, innovative and a self-starter. Should also have proven analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
• Should possess leadership skills and professionalism
Minimum Academic Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, Economics, Microfinance, Development Economics, Development studies, Business Studies, Accounting and Finance, Marketing, Financial Services, Business Computing, Business Statistics, Information Technology or in any other relevant / related field.
• 1 year and above working experience in a related field.
• 2 Principal passes at A’Level, Credits and Pass in Maths and English at O’level.
How to Apply
- Salary Offer UGX 300000 – UGX 50000000 UGX ugx-300000-ugx-50000000 Month
- Address Kampala, Kampala, Uganda