Northern Uganda Youth Development Centre (NUYDC) Omoro District under Ministry of Education and Sports is seeking to recruit additional Staff for Purposes of strengthening operations of the Centre
Post/Title: Driver (1)
Requirements: Applicants must have
• O’Level Certificate with a credit in English.
• Avalid driving Permit with class DL or DM
• competence driving certificate from Ministry of Works and Transport
• Certificate in Automotive Mechanics
• Three years of driving experience.
Age: Below 50 Years
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS:
Applications accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae, copies of certificates and at least two competent referees, one of whom MUST be from your current or previous employer should be addressed to:
Northern Uganda Youth Development Centre
P.O. BOX 835 GULU
ATTN: HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER
OR emailed to [email protected] or Hand delivered Emails MUST be sent as PDF in one folder.
To reach not later than Monday the 23rd of August, 2021 at 5:00 pm.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ush50000000 UGX 0-ush50000000 Month
- Address Omoro, Uganda