The Uganda Hotel Owners Association (UHOA) was formally registered in May 2000 after the founders of the association, led by Dr. B M Kibirige realized the need to bring Hotel owners in the country together under one common thread to lobby and advocate for the interests of hoteliers in Uganda.
• Map out driving routes ahead of time to determine the most expedient trip.
• Pick up clients from the place and at the time they’ve requested.
• Collect payments and issue receipts.
• Assist clients with loading and unloading their luggage.
• providing support in the area of staff road travel needs, ensuring the maintenance and effective running of office & field vehicles
• To Drive office staff and any other visitors as assigned. To be responsible for all office vehicles.1
How to Apply
Job BASED IN HOIMA / FORTPORTAL
Contacts: +256 (0) 414 345 601
Location: Hotel African, BMK House 3rd floor Suite
- Salary Offer 300000 - 5000000 UGX 300000 - 5000000 Month
- Address Hoima, Hoima, Uganda