Work Hours: Full-time, 08 hours per day
No. of vacancies: 01
Deadline: 20 December 2022
Hiring Organization: Uganda Coffee Development Authority (UCDA)
Key duties and responsibilities
• Ensuring safe custody of the vehicle.
• Ensuring that the vehicle is regularly cleaned.
• Obeying all traffic regulations.
• Drive the Project vehicle during assigned official duties.
• Make requests for service of the vehicle when required.
• On a daily basis, update and maintain the vehicle log book.
• Routinely report any defects, accidents and mechanical defaults to relevant authorities.
• Perform other related duties as required by the Administrative and Logistics Officer.
Qualification and Experience
• A Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE) with at least a pass in English Language.
• Clean driving license with CM classes.
• At least minimum of five years of driving experience in a reputable organization.
• Must have passed competency driving test by the Ministry of Works and Transport or an equivalent institution
• Training in motor vehicle mechanics is an added advantage.
• Time Management.
• Fluency in English.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• High degree of integrity and honesty.
• Ability to work long hours.
Interested candidates should submit their applications, accompanied by a detailed CV, copies of both academic and professional certificates and testimonials, names and addresses of three reputable referees, contact details (e-mail, telephone) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ush50000000 USD 0-ush50000000 Month
- Address Kampala, Kampala, Uganda