The Job holder will provide technical assistance to ensure timely and quality attainment and sustenance of HIV epidemic control interventions in supported districts.
- Design, monitor and report on key activities related to HIV/AIDS/TB treatment scale up.
- Support mentoring activities for HCWs in relation to HIV/AIDS/TB care and treatment.
- Support roll out of National HIV treatment guidelines and related guidelines in HIV/TB care.
- Provide on call/distance TA support for the handling of complicated HIV/AIDS/TB cases.
- Support Quality Assurance of HIV//TB services at facilities and recommend corrective action.
- Provide technical assistance in planning related to HIV/AIDS/TB care and treatment
- Provide team lead roles for the field office technical supervisory teams.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Medicine and surgery.
- Postgraduate training in project planning and management will be an added advantage.
- Specialized training in HIV/AIDS management will be an added advantage.
- Active Registration with the Uganda Medical and Dental Practitioners Council required.
- At least 2-3 years of HIV/AIDS/TB clinical experience.
- Experience in providing technical Assistance to large-scale HIV HSS interventions within MoH structures and systems.
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience in HIV/AIDS/TB management.
- Good working knowledge of HIV/AIDS/TB programs, strategies, processes and techniques used to plan, develop, implement and evaluate results of HIV/AIDS programs.
- Excellent communication& interpersonal skills plus the ability to work effectively in a team.
- Knowledge of USG programming policies and regulations
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ush50000000 UGX 0-ush50000000 Month
- Address Nebbi, Uganda