JOB TITLE: Director/ Chief Internal Auditor (1)
JOB REFERENCE: UBOS/DIA/07/2021
REPORTS TO: Board of Directors
SALARY SCALE: UBOS SC2
EMPLOYMENT TERMS: Contract
To provide independent, objective assurance and consulting services designed to add value and improve statistical production and services/ operations on risk management, internal controls and governance processes.
• Bachelor’s (Hons) degree in Commerce, Finance, Business Administration(Accounting Option), Statistics or any related fi eld majoring in Accounting or Finance from a recognised institution.
• Master’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration
• Holder and membership to professional bodies like ACCA, CPA, CIMA or CIA or any other related courses
• Relevant functional computer application knowledge and related computer technology.
Certifications: • Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) is an added advantage.
• At least six (6) years of working experience in Auditing, Finance and Accounting at a senior level in a public institution, three of which should be a the Principal Internal Auditor level in the public sector or, an equivalent level of experience in audit work from a reputable organization.
Competencies and Knowledge
• Analytical ability.
• Communication skills.
• Data mining and analytics, such as the use of IFMS.
• Must be proficient in the use of computer applications and relevant
auditing or financial management packages
• Interpersonal skills
• People management skills
• Integrity, objectivity and independence
How to Apply
If you believe you meet the required profile, please see the job details on the UBOS Website and submit your application through the online application system available on the UBOS Website: https://www.ubos.org/uboshr/public/login Not Later than close of business on the, 06th August, 2021 at 5pm. Hardcopies shall not be accepted.
All applicants must attach relevant soft copies of academic transcripts, certificates and relevant appointment letters. (PDF copies maximum 10MB).
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted. All documents tendered in shall be verified with the relevant authorities. Any falsification of documents will lead to prosecution and any form of lobbying and canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
UGANDA BUREAU OF STATISTICS IS AN ALL EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY ORGANISATION.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ush50000000 UGX 0-ush50000000 Month
- Address Kampala, Kampala, Uganda