Ret. HRM 48/185/01 Vol 88 (29)
Salary Scale U2
Vacancies 17 (Seventeen)
Reports to Head teacher
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist the Head Teacher in the overall administration and management of the school.
• Supervises the non-teaching and support staff.
• Ensures effective and efficient maintenance of records of material resources, facilities and information services, for efficient accountability.
• Enforces discipline in the school.
• Organises and assists in the management and implementation of the curriculum.
• Ensures integrity of internal and external examinations through effective administration and supervision.
• Prepares the academic plans, programmes and scheduled (timetable) of the school.
• Performs any other duty assigned by the relevant authority.
Qualifications and Working Experience
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Education or Bachelor’s Degree with relevant Post Graduate Diploma in Education from a recognized University/Institution.
• A Master’s Degree in Education is an added advantage
• Registered as a Graduate Teacher with the Ministry of Education and Sports.
• A minimum of nine (9) years teaching experience in a Government owned! Aided Secondary School, three (3) of which should have been at the level of a substantive Education Officer.
The Education Service Commission form 3 (1998) application forms, summary form and further details about this advertisement can be accessed from the Education Service Commission Website www.esc.go.ug filled in triplicate, addressed to the Secretary, Education Service Commission, P.O.BOX 7196, Kampala and submitted to any of the
designated receiving centres from 22nd November to 26th November 2021.
Please note that no Applications will be accepted after the closing date.
Applications should bear the title of the post as well as the reference number specified against the preferred post and subject.
Applicants should attach copies of Academic Certificates and Transcripts plus three recent passport size photographs.
Qualifications from only recognized institutions will be considered.
Serving Public officers MUST route their applications through their Heads of Institutions/Departments, who should be advked of the closing date to avoid delays and should attach photocopies of letters of appointment, confirmation and appointment on promotion (if any) and recent payslips.
Applications that are not properly routed will not be considered.
For all posts, qualified women and persons with disability are encouraged to apply.
Applicants should apply for only one post as applying for more than one may lead to disqualification.
The UGIFT SCHOOLS WHERE THE VACANCIES EXIST ARE:
1. Nyakinama Seed 55, Kisoro District
2. Kebisoni Seed 55, Rukungiri District
3. Kigarama Seed 55, Sheema District
4 .Bukiro Seed 55, Mbarara District
5. Ruborogota Seed 55, Isingiro District
6. Kabeywa Seed SS, Kapchorwa District
7. Kamonkoli Seed SS, Budaka District
8. Aduk Seed SS, Kwania District
9. Panyagara Seed 55, Kotido District
10. Rupa Seed SS, Moroto District
11. Lorengecorwa Seed 33, Napak District SIEC
12. Lwebitakuli Seed 55, Sembabule District
13. Bukakata Seed 55, Masaka Districf
14. Nekemeya Memorial SS, Kalangala District
15. Wakiso Seed SS, Wakiso District
16. Afyaka Seed 55, Zombo District
17. Atego Seed SS, Nebbi Districf
Due to the Covid 19 pandemic, the applications will be received from the under listed centres:
Mbale Centre – Mbale Secondary School
Mbarara Centre – Mbarara High School
Aruc Centre – Mvara Secondary School
Soroti Centre – Soroti Secondary School
Jinja Centre – Jinja Secondary School
Gutu Centre – Gulu High School
Kampala Centre – Kololo Secondary School
Hoima Centre – Duhaga Secondary School
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES FOR SUBMITTING APPLICATIONS
15TH _21 51November 2021- Applicants prepare their application forms and other documents.
22nd – 26th November 2021 – Applicants submit their Application Forms to the respective receiving centres from 8: OOam – 5 :OOpm
DOWNLOAD : Official advert ( pdf)
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ush50000000 UGX 0-ush50000000 Month
- Address Kampala, Kampala, Uganda