Job: Deputy Country Director
The Deputy Country Director will provide overall technical and administrative leadership and expertise over the program. S/he will serve as the primary liaison with the donor on management and technical matters. S/he will be responsible for the management of all aspects of activity implementation in meeting the objectives of the program including, but not limited to, technical, administrative, operational, financial and logistical management of project activities and reports directly to the designated donor representative. S/he will take a leadership role in coordination among donors and key stakeholders, while
contributing to the growth of the Swisscontact office in Uganda.
Qualifications and skills
• Minimum 12 years of project manager/chief of party/deputy country director or senior leadership experience managing a wide range of donor-funded programs in East Africa, preferably in Uganda or similar contexts.
• Advanced degree in International Development, Business (MBA), Agricultural Economics, Finance, Economics, Public Policy, Rural Development, Enterprise Development, or another relevant field.
• Demonstrated skill in collaborating with host country officials, donors, and stakeholders.
• Demonstrated ability to successfully lead and manage challenging projects involving both public and private sector stakeholders.
Dateline : The application should be received by 2:30 pm on Friday 8th October 2021.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis, and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Note: All positions are contingent on the availability of funding.
Female candidates and private sector candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ush50000000 UGX 0-ush50000000 Month
- Address Uganda