The data officer will provide ongoing technical assistance to project, district and facility teams in recording and management of national and project- related detain line with current national guidelines. S/he will also assist the MEL Officer in entry, cleaning and analysis of data captured by the Project MIS.
- Mentor health facility staff in documentation in to appropriate national HMIS tools.
- Ensure completeness, consistency and accuracy of data captured into the HMIS tools
- Support facility staff in timely compilation of the routine HMIS reports
- Support health facility staff in producing data summaries that in form continuous quality improvement initiatives in TB programming.
- Participate in analysis and interpretation of data
- Ensure availability of required tools at the facility levels.
- Provide forecast to avoid stock outs of HMIS tools at facility level.
- Any other duties as may reasonably be assigned from time to time.
- Degree in any data management related field.
- Experience in medical data management is an added advantage.
- Experience in navigation of DHIS2 and USG data requirements.
- Previous experience in supporting busy TB,TB/HIV district data systems is an added advantage
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Ability to work under pressure and accomplish tasks with minimal supervision.
- Good communication skills
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ush50000000 UGX 0-ush50000000 Month
- Address Moroto, Uganda