Job Location: Masaka site.
Reporting to: Community Engagement Lead
Contract Terms: One year (Renewable)
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist Adhere to the recruitment strategy and work closely with community stakeholders in executing community related engagements.
- Work with community engagement Lead to facilitate dialogue between the stakeholders and the project.
- Work closely with the Community Engagement Lead and the Study Coordinator to address emerging community concerns.
- Deliver proper and adequate information to community level stakeholders on project activities and ensure promotion of maximum trust of the study among the community
- Pay attention to community concerns related to the project and ensure provision of well informed and appropriate feedback.
- Preside over stakeholders’ meetings to discuss community related issues.
- Participates in the risk management interventions of the study, especially those related to the community stakeholders and study participants.
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly reports to the Community Engagement Lead about field related operations and dynamics for further support.
- Timely reporting of any study related issues to avoid escalation and apply appropriate mitigation measures.
- Any other duties that may be assigned.
o The applicant should have a minimum of a Diploma in Social Work and Administration, Business Administration, Development studies, Guidance and Counselling and other related fields from a reputable institution.
o Ability to speak Luganda and English is desired
o Ability to work under minimum supervision.
o Experience working with communities.
o Computer skills.
o Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
o At least 2 years’ experience in research in an organizational setting.
How to Apply:
Qualified and interested applicants should submit their application letter, valid academic documents and detailed resume (CV) with three recognizable referees to: Uro Care-AMBSO office-Nansana. (Behind Bukomero Seven sisters building, Nakuule Zone). Emails: [email protected] (PDF file only). Applications should be handed in not later than 5:00pm 15th October, 2021.
NB: Please clearly indicate the Research site that you are applying for (either Masaka or Hoima)
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ush50000000 UGX 0-ush50000000 Month
- Address Masaka, Uganda