He /she reports to the Project Director (PD)
Core duties and responsibilities
Shall include and not limited to the following:
• Serve as advocate for children and caregivers.
• Take lead on correspondence and communication of children’s sponsorship and its update.
• He /she to monitor and track records of child participation in the program.
• He/ she to work closely with the local church in developing their child care ministry.
• Responsible for cognitive and economic development of the sponsored children.
• Age 22-40 years.
Knowledge, skills and abilities required
• Must be a mature Born –Again Christian with sound testimony.
• Must be either wedded in church or single.
• Must have at least a diploma in any of the following: social works and social administration, social sciences, development studies, education, communication, records management and any related disciplines.
• Must be computer literate
• Must have good interpersonal skills.
• Good written and verbal communication skills in English and Luo as an added advantage.
Job application procedure
Hand Written Or Typed Application With Recommendation Letter From Your Pastor And Copies Of Academic Documents, Detailed Cvs Including Three Referees To Be Addressed And Delivered Latest Wednesday 28th September, 2022 At 5: 00pm To The Office:-
West Nile Pastorate Secretary
Pentecostal Assemblies Of God- Pakwach
P.O.Box 46, Pakwach
1. Rev Bishop Ofungi Vincent, Bishop West Nile
Pastorate – 0772-644-018
2. Mr. Komakech Raymond –
3. Mr. Kumakech Walter –
Note: Only Shortlisted Applicants Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ush50000000 UGX 0-ush50000000 Month
- Address Kampala, Kampala, Kampala, Kampala, Uganda