Job Title: Business Banker (3)
Job Grade: HFB 4A
Department: Mortgage & Consumer Banking
Reports To: Branch Manager
Direct Reports: None
Provide a pro-active business banking sales and service management function that will retain and grow a portfolio of SME customers by identifying and implementing value adding and specialized financial product solutions from a range of standard and/or customized offering.
Education & Training
• A Bachelor’s degree in Business Studies or a related field from a recognized university
Skills & Experience
• A minimum of two years sales experience in branch business banking
• Good knowledge of the Business Banking value proposition
• Knowledge of risk management and credit principles of banking
• Understanding of financial statements.
• Strong numeracy skills
• Business and financial advisory skills
• Credit and Financial Analysis skills
• Strong communication skills
DOWNLOAD : FULL JOB DETAILS >>>
Interested candidates should submit their applications with a recent CV, copies of all academic transcripts, certificates and testimonials, daytime telephone contact, postal and email address and three competent referees not later than Tuesday, 18th January 2022 by 5:00pm to:
Chief Human Resources Officer
Housing Finance Bank,
4 Wampewo Avenue, Kololo
Please take note that all applications should be sent by email to Recruitment@housingfinance.co.ug. DO NOT HAND DELIVER YOUR APPLICATION.
ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted and any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Salary Offer ugx-300000-ugx-50000000 UGX ugx-300000-ugx-50000000 Month
- Address Kampala, Kampala, Uganda