- Preparation, review, coordination, and analysis of investment budget files in collaboration with key users for annual budget preparation within set deadlines.
- Monthly preparation of investment report within the HQ timelines
- Periodic preparation and submission of the required reports to management for decision making.
- Coordinate the monthly investment meeting.
- Maintain, update, and verify the postings and reconciliations of the Fixed Asset register.
- Manage the vendor master data (creations, modifications and blocking of inactive vendors
- Control daily OPTIMA/ARIBA requests in line with the OPEX/CAPEX criteria and correct cost center selection.
- Oversee all the finance related guichet unique reconciliations (PC2, PC3, PC4 and PC5), ensuring all transactions are properly accounted for.
- Participate in the monthly stock take.
- Responsible for supporting the Compliance Officer in conducting world check reviews in the due diligence process, coordination of the e-gifts and hospitality register update & reporting and any other risk mitigation actions recommended by the Compliance Officer.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce / Accounting or a related field
- Experience in different business areas of the company
- Strong analytical skills with strict adherence to deadlines
- Strong functional skills in IT systems and Excel
- Minimum years post qualifying experience: 3 year and above in a busy Accounting and Finance Environment
- Good Knowledge of; SAP, Fixed Asset Accounting & Reporting
- Sound understanding of the business, Working knowledge of the company’s ERP (SAP) and business applications (PowerPoint and Excel)
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ush50000000 USD 0-ush50000000 Month
- Address Kampala, Kampala, Uganda