The job holder will report to the Branch Accountant and will be based at a branch of the Bank.
Role of the Job:
To receive deposits, pay customers’ withdrawals on request, attend to customer complaints and balance cash at the end of day.
Key Result Areas:
- Receive cash and Cheque deposits from customers in line with the cash management policy.
- Pay out cash to customers in line with the cash management policy.
- Receive and verify cash from strong room/ reserve every morning in line with the cash management policy.
- Balance cash at the end of the day in line with the cash management policy and procedures.
- Conduct money transfer transactions in line with the money transfers policy.
- Receive and attend to customers’ inquiries, complaints and requests in line with FTB policies.
- Open customer accounts in line with the account opening procedures.
- Enter the customer details, photos and signatures into the system in line with account opening procedures.
- Grow the customer base by cross selling FTB products to them.
- Record, forward suggestions from customers and follow up in line with customer care strategy.
- Provide documents used in banking to customers in line with FTB policies and procedures.
- Receive and enter ATM, CRB and other applications in line with the FTB policy and procedures.
Minimum educational and technical competence requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university
- Computer Literacy is a MUST.
- High integrity and sense of confidentiality.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Smart personal presentation skills.
- Ability to work under stressful conditions
- Good customer service skills.
- Willingness to work upcountry and/or at any branch of the Bank is a requirement.
Suitably qualified candidates should address their application to Head, Human Resource, Finance Trust Bank, Plot 115 & 121, and Katwe. P.O. Box 6972, Kampala, Uganda, and email it, as well as photocopies of academic testimonials, and a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. The CV should include telephone contacts and email addresses of three referees, one of who should be the most recent employer.
Closing date for submission of applications is 5th December, 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted on Tel. Numbers 0312 222600 or 0414 341275 ONLY. Please note: As per Bank procedures, No job offers are made online.