Job: Assistant Accountant – Credit Control
Department : Finance
Reports to : Head of Finance
Overall Job Purpose:
To directly carry out credit management tasks and regularly follow up on debtors, by overseeing the collection of customer accounts in a manner that ensures high customer satisfaction and loyalty.
To regularly carry out financial data entry, fi ling, voucher preparation and photocopying of financial related documents to ensure that records are properly kept and maintained.
To assist the Head of Finance and the Accountants in keeping accurate, comprehensive and truthful records of financial transactions in the Hospital in accordance with the accepted standards and practices of accounting.
Detailed Roles and responsibilities. (refer to the CoRSU website)
Academic/Professional qualifications, work experience, knowledge & skills
• A Bachelors of Commerce Degree, Business Studies, Business Administration or other relevant qualification.
• An ACCA or CPA level 2 or other relevant professional qualification will be an added advantage.
• Understanding of Tally accounting software and working knowledge of File Maker database.
• Have good computer skills (word processor, financial databases and spread sheets) and able to enter data and type at high speed.
• Able to operate other computer accessories such as printers, photocopiers and scanners
• The position demands precision, commitment, honesty, transparency, and confidentiality.
• Able to manage credit, (i.e. liaise with creditors and partners) by reconciling each of accounts at hand.
How to Apply;
Qualified persons should submit their applications and copies of academic qualifications (detailed CV with covering letter) to The Head of Human Resources, CoRSU Hospital P.O. 46 Kisubi or email to [email protected];
Clearly indicate or specify the position of interest that you are applying for underlined in the email/application subject. All attachments should be in one pdf file less than 10MBs.
Note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interviews.
The closing date for receiving applications is Monday 20th September,2021.
CoRSU is an equal opportunity employer and Persons with Disabilities (PWDs) and qualify for the given job specifications are encouraged to apply.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ush50000000 UGX 0-ush50000000 Month
- Address Kisubi, Wakiso, Uganda