Why join us
We are a diverse, highly-motivated team with a dual mission: advance African economies & build generations of business leaders. Our culture enables us to deliver exceptional client outcomes and support each other as we grow into global leaders. We enjoy solving big, tough challenges and working with great people to do it!
The Analyst Role
In this role the analyst support OCA projects and our clients in 3-6 month rotating embedded placements. Through the 3-6 months placements you will quickly build diverse experience, working with senior-level clients and senior management within our team and offering unprecedented opportunities for personal and professional growth. Analysts will start with a rigorous training program to build strategic and financial skills, combining hands-on coaching and real-world experience in order to prepare you to assume responsibility as you grow in your role. Training is an integral part of this multi-year commitment and is funded by the company as part of this full-time position.
We are looking for exceptional, ambitious, innovative graduates who are looking for growth and learning and making an impact through their work. You should be able to begin work full time either in May 2024 or Sep 2024;
Roles and responsibilities.
• Analysing new business opportunities.
• Creating and managing new systems and overseeing client budgeting.
• Performing market research, developing financial models, and creating presentations for clients.
• Developing insightful analysis and problem-solving through analytical and organizational tasks.
You will join us at an exciting time – we are seeking to achieve broad, ambitious growth goals, and can now leverage a strong international brand in the impact investing and frontier market space. As we look to deepen our reach in the broader African market, there will continue to be many opportunities to engage across Sub Saharan Africa. The right candidate should be excited and genuinely motivated by the challenging strategic and financial questions we answer for our clients.
Academic Qualifications/ Skills and Experience
• Minimum of a second-class degree from an accredited university;
• Graduating year – 2021, 2022 or 2023
• Proficient skills in MS Office; specifically excel and word;
• Attention to detail and desire to learn;
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, and analytical abilities;
• Ability to multi-task and get things done;
• Ability to work effectively in a team;
• Strong academic performance in any discipline and a clear understanding of business;
• Desire to learn and grow while being exposed to new industries and business issues;
• Fluency in English is required;
• Ugandan national or possess valid work authorization;
• Enjoy solving challenging strategic and financial questions;
What we offer
• An exciting opportunity to work with a great diverse team driven towards a great vision and Impact work.
• Continuous learning and development.
• Exposure to diverse clients across Sub Saharan Africa
• Exposure to multi-disciplinary client service teams.
• Unlimited space to grow and be innovative.
• Growth of professional network
• Exposure to a variety of sectors during projects/assignments
The interviews will take place between January and March 2024.
Application Deadline: Friday, January 5th, 2024 5.00 PM East Africa Time
How to Apply
- Salary Offer 300000 - 5000000 UGX 300000 - 5000000 Month
- Address Kampala, Kampala, Uganda