Job Location: Masaka Site.
Reporting to: Head of Finance and Administartion
Contract Terms: One year (Renewable)
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Full compliance of administrative activities with AMBSO rules, regulations, policies and strategies.
- Provision of inputs to the Common Services administrative business processes mapping and implementation of the internal standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Provision of inputs to preparation of administrative team results-oriented work plans.
- Preparing and organizing meetings for the administration staff.
- Contacts with visitors and staff, arrangement of appointments and meetings, when required taking minutes.
- Compilation and preparation of the office briefing and presentation materials, background information and documentation for meetings with new arrivals.
- Ensuring that the facility / office premises are clean each working day and occasionally
- Ensure offices are locked up and AMBSO property is secure at the end of each day.
- Maintain confidentiality at all times during and after duty.
- Translation of simple correspondences, when needed.
- Preparation of all necessary documentation, implementation of follow-up actions.
- Administrative and logistical support to conferences, workshops, retreats taking place in AMBSO premises.
- Assistance in arrangement of vehicle transportation, regular vehicle maintenance and insurance.
- Checking and recording of vehicle daily log and gas consumption, update and maintenance of vehicle history report.
- Custodian for management of office stationery and other office supplies including maintenance of stock list, distribution of stock items as required by staff and keeping a log of distribution.
- Follow up on deadlines, commitments made, actions taken and coordination of collection and submission of the reports to management.
- Maintenance of records on assets management, preparation of reports.
- Maintenance of files and records relevant to office maintenance and utilities.
- Participation in the training for the operations staff on administration.
- Sound contributions to knowledge networks and communities of practice.
o Bachelor’s degree in Art’s, social sciences and social work and social administration or business administration/business studies or Bachelor of Management Sciences from a recognized institution/University
o Records and information management
o Public relations and customer care
o Concern for quality and standards
o Remarkable communication and time management skills
How to Apply:
Qualified and interested applicants should submit their application letter, valid academic documents and detailed resume (CV) with three recognizable referees to: Uro Care-AMBSO office-Nansana. (Behind Bukomero Seven sisters building, Nakuule Zone). Emails: [email protected] (PDF file only). Applications should be handed in not later than 5:00pm 15th October, 2021.
NB: Please clearly indicate the Research site that you are applying for (either Masaka or Hoima)
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ush50000000 UGX 0-ush50000000 Month
- Address Masaka, Uganda