The Accountant will be responsible for all finance and operational processes of the PROVE Project.
- Ensure timely submission of monthly and quarterly financial reports and field expenses
- Manage projects account payable account and ensure that all paid invoices have supporting documentation, including price quotes per IDI’s procedures for procurement
- Develop and implement accounting systems for management of cash advances
- Work with grants in management of project budget, burn rate, pipeline monitoring financial projections and project cash flow management.
- Manage and track project assets as guided IDI asset management policy
- Support coordination of project financial performance reviews/audits.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Strong knowledge of generally accepted accounting practices, financial reporting standards, financial management processes and procedures
- Demonstrated ability to prepare deliverables, including Monthly, Quarterly &Annual Progress, and Financial Reports, Budgets.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills and ability to solve complex problems
- Excellent oral and communication skills and therefore ability to prepare clear concise financial and procurement-related reports
- And any other duties as may reasonably be assigned from time to time.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant business, finance, or international development field
- Professional qualification is an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years in similar financial, compliance, and operational role supporting international donor projects
- Experience in managing the budgeting and financial reporting requirements.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ush50000000 USD 0-ush50000000 Month
- Address Kampala, Kampala, Uganda