Number of Vacancies Eight (08)
Reports to: Chief Pilot
Department: Flight operations
- During flight shall be aware of the Pilot in Command’s intentions and monitor the conduct of the flight at all times.
- When not flying, the Co-pilot shall immediately advise the Pilot in Command of any deviation from the routine flight operating profile.
- Shall be directly responsible to the Pilot in Command and do whatever duties are assigned to him by the Pilot in Command.
- Be responsible as part of the flying team to ensure that the flight is conducted efficiently and safely.
- Airline passenger handling training.
- Good report writing skills.
- Judgment and decision-making skills.
- Customer-focused and hospitable.
- Calm, pleasant, and approachable personality.
- High integrity and influencing skills.
- Attention to detail and quality.
- Team player.
- Ability to lead, guide, motivate a team, and make decisions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Cross-culture sensitivity and respect.
- Confident, decisive, and proactive.
- Ability to work well for long hours under pressure including shift work patterns.
- Creative and innovative.
- Hold a valid Commercial Pilot License with multiple engine rating and Instrument rating.
- Medical Class 1.
- No Accident or Incident record. No criminal record.
- English language proficiency level 4 minimum.
- Ugandan National.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ush50000000 USD 0-ush50000000 Month
- Address Entebbe, Entebbe, Uganda